Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday snack...

Today was a day of cooking. I will be bearing you with many posts in the upcoming days, but for tonight it is a effortless snack that I munched on while cooking. As you can ascertain from my copious previous postings I endorse bold flavors, bland is not in my vocabulary. Hot and spicy is the ticket for me. I had these lovely miniature bell peppers, and I concluded to stuff them with a spicy cheese mixture. The peppers became tender and served as an excellent vessel to deliver a pleasurable spicy bite. Keep checking the next few days for multiple new posts.





Miniature Stuffed Peppers

12 small bell peppers ( I used red and yellow)
4 oz cream cheese
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 C chopped jalapenos
3 slices of bacon (cooked crisply and chopped)
Tabasco
plain bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 375. Half the bell peppers, and discard seeds. Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, bacon, and Tabasco (use how ever much you like). Stuff each half with the mixture. Cover cheese mixture of each pepper with bread crumbs. Bake 10-12 minutes until cheese melts, and peppers become cooked.

Until tomorrow...Peace.

1 comment: