Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Treasured Tuesday

I have now offically launched my first blog. Sara Stirs the Pot is dedicated to edible treasures. I aspire to share my love of cooking with the world, in hopes of inspiring others. Freshly passionate alimentaires is my aphorism.

Now, for my first posting. I discover snacks to be delightful. There is something about a miniature bite that has the abillity to pack abundant flavor that I find simply inticing. My love of all cheese will soon become apparent to all readers. This afternoon cheese spread was calling my name. Craving quelled!!

Pimento Cheese Spread

1 Block Sharp Yellow Cheddar
1 Block Sharp White Cheddar
1 smalll jar of pimentos
relish (as much as you like)
Mayo(just enough to hold the ingredients together)
1 jalepeno chopped

Shred the cheese and combine all ingredients.

Until tomorrow...Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Yum....looks beautiful and sounds simple and delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete